Platform Developer (Python), Core Engineering
- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
We are looking for software developers to contribute to our library
of software tools and technologies which underpin our VFX processes and
As a member of the Core Engineering team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing software solutions as part of a team.
- Writing and maintaining technical and user documentation.
- Contributing to the design and architecture of projects
- Identifying changing requirements and recommending solutions.
We are particularly interested in candidates with:
- Degree, or equivalent, in a computer science or related engineering subject.
- Development experience with Python and good knowledge of the standard libraries.
- Interest in distributed systems, including micro-services architectures.
experience within the VFX industry is not necessary, we are always
interested to hear experiences from diverse backgrounds.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects.