Deputy Head of Creature or Environment
- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
The Deputy Head of ‘Character/Creature or Environment’ will be expected to motivate, support and come up with clever solutions for Assets team. You will be the key moderator between the Asset Supe/CG/VFX Sup & Assets team in Bangalore. You should be an expert in Modelling, Texturing & LookDev. This role couples artistic experience with very strong managerial skills.
We require a track record of proven experience of managing Assets department in all the aspects of MPC VFX production. You should be competent in many aspects of VFX pipeline and confident liaising with other departments, producers and Supervisors.
Strong artistic skills are required, but this is primarily a management job.
The DHOD of ‘Char/Creature or Env’ will report to the Assets Head of Department and work closely with other Department Heads.
Quality, Consistency & Schedule is of the utmost importance. This would definitely require good planning, delegation/ execution & working efficiently.
• 10 years industry experience or proven exceptional abilities.
• Possess Efficient Team management & Organization skills.
• Extremely developed organizational and time management capabilities to manage a large department.
• Good technical background related to pipeline, tools and workflow.
• Good problem solving skills & Good Eye for Detail
• Excellent interpersonal sensitivities and adaptable communication styles.
• Proficiency with relevant software packages, both third party and proprietary.
• Expert levels expert in Modelling,Texturing & LookDev.