Houdini Artists - All Levels
- New York, NY
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our team in New York, and throughout our global
network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
We are currently looking for an experienced Houdini FX Artist with experience in creating high-end 3D effects for advertising, film or broadcast projects.
Our FX Artists are responsible for creating a wide variety of 3D effects for a very broad range of content, primarily TV & experiential advertising.
- Execute FX tasks using Houdini.
- Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team.
- Maintain the department’s best working practice in FX.
- Explore and recommend new FX techniques and software.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG.
- In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow etc).
- Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies.
- Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools.
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.