- Los Angeles, CA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the film industry.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
We are currently looking for an experienced and skilled CG Generalist to take on the responsibility for creating large scale and high quality CG Environments for the virtual production stage of Disney’s live action re-imagining of The Lion King
We are looking for someone with a range of skills across CG Environments creation and a background in building high-end 3D sets for feature film or high-end games or television.
If you have a passion for creating highly detailed digital sets and can use Maya then we want to hear from you. Game engine or VR experience would be highly desirable but not completely essential.
- 3D Modeling and Texturing of 3D assets for use within the previs Environment
- Lighting, Look Development and Rendering of assets
- Optimizing 3D assets for real time use within the game engine environment
- Working closely with VFX Supervisor and Set Supervisor to help realize the creative vision of the clients
- Taking notes on work and offering creative or technical solutions to problems where necessary
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering and Compositing
- Experience within high end VFX – films, television, commercials or games
- Working knowledge of any combination of Maya, Zbrush, Mari, Nuke, Renderman. Experience with Katana desirable
- Previous experience working with real time graphics or virtual reality a bonus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.