Junior-Mid-Senior - Asset Artists
- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
This role is with MPC Advertising.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Creating high quality models from photographic references or concept art that are ready for both the texturing team as well as the rigging teams.
- Creating as well as providing UV's and tested displacement maps out of sculpting packages.
- Creating high quality textures from photographic references or concept art including but not limited to colour, specular SSS and bump maps.
- High proficiency in Photoshop and Projection based painter like Mari.
- Ability to test all created maps/Basic lookdev in Arnold or a similar lighting package.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments
- 5+years of experience modelling/texturing props or characters for VFX, full CG movies or Games. Photo real work would be a benefit.
- In-depth knowledge of Maya and solid experience in Zbrush, Mari or similar sculpting,texturing tools.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and a basic understanding of UV's and Modelling/Texturing is a must.
- A good understanding of human and animal anatomy
- A desire to work in the fast paced advertising industry
Please ensure you provide a link to a recent showreel as part of your application.