Internal Communications Manager
- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
Life at MPC isn’t just about working on the biggest and best movies. We want to engage and inform our employees in Bangalore, London, LA, Montreal and Vancouver about our plans, our ambition and the wide range of engagement activity on offer.
As part of the MPC People Team, we’re looking for somebody experienced in delivering communications and campaigns to an internal audience. Working closely with the Leadership Team and our Head of Engagement, you’ll execute strategic plans & messaging while still being able to get heavily stuck in with some of our more 'day to day' requirements as a busy, creative studio.
- Overall responsibility for our communications channels: Insider, email, digital screens and print. Insider, our intranet, is our ‘one stop shop’ where you’ll post timely, on-brand updates from around the business
- Work with various stakeholders to identify content – for example, our PR team when it’s awards season or our Technology teams to publicise their latest progress
- Design and implement a communications plan for our Software & Technology launches
- Oversee our Crew Forums and The Big Listen (our engagement survey) – our key ways of getting feedback from employees – From implementation to ensuring they take place on schedule and any actions/outcomes are communicated back to the business
- Take ownership of our internal brand, ensuring communications around the globe are consistent in their tone of voice and look & feel
- Be the point of contact for communications queries from around the business, and manage the internal communications mailbox
- Own some important internal processes, like ensuring Crew Showreels/Merchandise are created and delivered
- Work with busy Creative Supervisors to generate written articles for insider as well as establishing other initiatives to improve the creative culture
- Work with the global senior management teams to establish a routine for keeping the business updated with the latest information
- In conjunction with the Head of Engagement, jointly manage the Engagement and Communication Executives in each location
- Own and update the internal communications tracker
- Work with the Director of MPC People to devise an Internal Comms strategy and delivery schedule
- Work closely with the wider People Team to ensure the employee experience is on brand, aligned globally and is reviewed regularly
- Experience of working in a fast paced, creative environment
- Experience of delivering internal Comms in a creative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good written and verbal French is highly desirable
- Experience using CMS systems (Wordpress, SilverStripe) is highly desirable
- Experience filming/editing short videos is highly desirable
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.