- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to
be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London,and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digitalprojects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire
to be involved in the success of these projects.
To oversee the project by ensuring shows are completed on time, within budget, and to agreed standards
Manage and develop direct reporting staff
· Directly responsible for show production coordinators and assistants
· Work with the other EP’s to ensure that working practices are in alignment
· Work with the senior management team to help foster the next generation of talent
Show Planning and Management
· Oversees show progress and show budgets at pre-set milestones
· Accomplishes subsidiary show objectives by establishing or assisting in the establishment of plans, budgets, results measurements, allocating resources and making mid-course corrections
· Work with the Senior Management Team to coordinate projects/work between MPC sites
· Works with show producers at the show site to ensure show scheduling is accurate and accounted for
· Works with production and creative teams to ensure that deliverables are met within agreed budgets/targets
· Works with show producers and supervisors to ensure client directives and deliverables are being achieved
· Regularly connects with show producers and supervisors to understand show progress and deliverables
· Attend dailies and when necessary to ensure show are progressing in the right direction
· Convey messages and changes that have a significant impact on the crew, including being visible on the floors on a regular basis
Cross site communication
· Responsible for ensuring communication with the parent site of the show is clear and concise.
· Negotiates show changes/adjustments and impact on resources
· Where necessary act as a liaison between Bangalore and the respective MPC site
Maintain and further the profile of MPC within the VFX community locally and in the worldwide market
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.