Marketing Manager - MPC / Technicolor
- London, United Kingdom
This generalist Marketing role will focus on two brands - MPC Advertising and Technicolor Creative Services and will cover a mix of marketing, internal and external comms.
For MPC, the role will be to create and maintain a compelling internal comms program globally, working along side HR and the rest of the Advertising Marketing team.
For Technicolor the role is more focused on the full marketing mix and will involve; brand messaging, thought leadership, Client and internal comms and events.
This is a diverse role where strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all level will be key.
- Previous experience in internal and external communications and marketing, ideally within a creative environment
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills.
- Be a creative thinker problem solver.
- A team player, personable and approachable.
- Pro-active, forward-thinking and a self starter.
- A good communicator and able to quickly build relationships.
- Able to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously, working to deadlines and delivering results.
- Have excellent project management, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience in film-making or Advertising is advantageous but not essential.