Riggers - All Levels
- Los Angeles, CA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our team in Los Angeles, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Our Rigging Artists are required to develop a wide variety of rigs covering a very broad range of rigging applications, primarily focused on Character & Creature animation.
We expect applicants to show experience creating and customizing rigs for complex applications in visual effects or 3D animation. You should have some scripting knowledge and ideally you will also be able to demonstrate a wider, generalist range of talents around CG Character development (modeling & animation) and high-end CG production (lighting & rendering).
· Creating high quality rigging and skinning for CG models.
· Work collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments.
Skills & Experience:
· At least 5 years of experience rigging complex CG characters for VFX or CG Animation.
· In-depth knowledge of Maya and solid experience with MEL or Python scripting.
· A good understanding of human and animal anatomy.
· A desire to work in the fast paced Advertising industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.