Post Production Runner - Advertising
- London, United Kingdom
MPC Advertising Runners are key members of our support team who are responsible for helping ensure the smooth running of our Studios as well as providing minor maintenance and other support functions. Whether you've just graduated or are looking for a career change - being a Runner at MPC is a great place to get started in Post Production. If you have a passion for visual effects and are looking for your first opportunity in the industry then apply today.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
We don’t currently have any requirements for Post Production Runners, however we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals that would like to find out more about working with MPC Advertising in the future.
Please apply through this job role to be considered for future vacancies.
What is the role?
The Runner role at MPC Advertising is a varied, demanding yet rewarding position. No two days are the same as you will be required to provide support in a buzzing and creative Studio environment. You'll get to know every inch of our Studio as you'll be constantly on the go which means you'll get a unique insight into how everything works as well as getting to know a wide cross-section of the staff that make up our Studio team.
- Providing a first-class hospitality service for our clients situated in within suites and within our busy Skybar.
- Ensuring kitchen and communal areas are clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Always being approachable and enthusiastic; a point of call for clients and staff.
- Ensuring that the complimentary fruit bowls and biscuits are replenished each morning.
- Organising staff meals.
- External deliveries to nearby facilities and further afield.
- Office administrative tasks including managing internal and external post, paper shredding, photocopying
- A smart cookie who can work unsupervised and always with a positive and sunny outlook.
- A friendly, enthusiastic, quick thinker who is able to use their initiative.
- Someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves up and work hard, juggle multiple tasks
and get things done quickly and efficiently.
- A 'doer' who can jump in and fix problems when they arise with a solution driven approach and a keen willingness to learn.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (eg word, excel).
- Knowledge of visual effects or post-production would be good but not essential.
- Flexibility: Able to work shifts and availability for weekend work as required.
Please note this Runner role is with MPC Advertising - if you are interested in Runner roles within Film please follow the links on our website to the MPC FIlm jobs pages.