- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects and creative studios, producing award winning, high-end VFX and digital projects for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
We don’t currently have any specific requirements for Rigging Artist, however we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals that would like to find out more about working with MPC Advertising in the future.
Please apply through this job role to be added to our talent pool for future vacancies.
Our Rigging Artists are required to develop a wide variety of rigs covering a very broad range of rigging applications, primarily focused on Character and Creature animation.
We expect applicants to show experience creating and customising rigs for complex applications in visual effects or 3D animation. You should have some scripting knowledge and ideally you will also be able to demonstrate a wider, generalist range of talents around CG character development (modelling & animation) and high-end CG production (lighting & rendering).
- Creating high quality rigging and skinning for CG models
- Work collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments
- At least two years of experience rigging complex CG characters for VFX or CG Animation
- In-depth knowledge of Maya and solid experience with MEL or Python scripting
- A good understanding of human and animal anatomy
- A desire to work in the fast paced advertising industry