Character Modeller/Sculpting Artist
- London, UK
MPC is an award winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
We are looking for a Character modelling specialist with talent and experience in the modelling / sculpting of realistic creatures and characters. Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate some additional experience around CG character development (look dev/groom/rigging / CFX) and high-end CG production (lighting / rendering) but most importantly you will be able to model and sculpt highly detailed and photorealistic creatures and characters.
- Modelling and sculpting creatures and characters to high level of detail
- Performing more generalist character and 3D work when required
- Previous experience in advertising, feature film or animation production
- Experience using Maya and/or Houdini and ZBrush
- Solid understanding of the visual effects production pipelines
- Good communication skills to enable you to work well in a team and take direction from clients, directors etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- A traditional arts background with emphasis on photo-realistic character work would be an advantage