- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to
be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital
projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Supporting, developing and maintaining local systems and infrastructure to meet ongoing production and business needs for MPC Advertising
• Installations for, and maintenance of, local data centre(s)
• Build and operations of storage, render, servers and screening rooms
• Work with the team to contribute ideas and changes to improve service and optimize the infrastructure.
• 1st line support for global services hosted locally
• 2nd line desktop support
• Local production network management
• Systems performance monitoring and optimization
• User account management.
• Ensure security policy is adhered to and report any suspected incidents
• Contribute to disaster recovery efforts for local site
• Any other duties that may reasonably be required
• Typically requires a diploma or bachelor's degree in area of system administration.
• 5 years of experience in the field of system administration.
• Certification will be added advantage
• Should have good English communication skill.
• Should be ready to work in time of pressure situation & extended hours. Should be a team player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.