- Amsterdam, Netherlands
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
We are currently seeking talented and experienced VFX Producers to join our team in Amsterdam.
Our VFX Producers are required to manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the VFX teams to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality. They will also be the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship.
- Responsibility for the successful production and management of VFX & Digital projects
- Responsibility for identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Development of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects
- Management of the P&L on individual projects and delivering pre-approved profit margins
- Achieve set annual revenue targets
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future advertising VFX and Digital projects
- Extensive experience in Production/operational environments: VFX/Digital knowledge essential
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment
- Proficient user of resources management tools and Excel
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for creating work of the highest quality