- Los Angeles, CA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
MPC Advertising is constantly looking for the best talent globally, to be a part of creating the best visually creative work in the advertising industry.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced VFX Supervisor / Senior Flame Artist with experience leading and supervising high-end advertising VFX projects.
- Leading and supervising VFX projects
- Working closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work
- Engaging with Clients, Directors and Agency Creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex VFX projects
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set
Skills & Experience:
- A high-level of commercials-based compositing systems experience
- Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing
- Be visually creative and organized with an excellent knowledge of a wide range of visual effects techniques
- Pro-active and an excellent communicator