Motion Designer / Director
- Shanghai, China
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end VFX, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the industry, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of creating award winning spectacular visual experiences.
MPC Advertising Shanghai is looking for an experienced Motion Designer /Director to join our creative advertising team in China.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of related professional experience in a creative studio, post-house, or similar deadline-driven creative environment. With proven success and a range of experience across Motion Design and Animation, with a strong showreel demonstrating experience and ability to lead projects from initial brief to delivery.
- Superior skills in Cinema 4D / After Effects, Design and Motion Graphics
- Ability to take a project from storyboard through to completion
- To be calm under pressure, team-orientated and able to lead a team of designers.
- A superior eye for composition, colour and design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve
- Working in collaboration and to successfully deliver high quality work on time and within budget
Technical and Software Requirements:
- Excellent working and technical knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere
- Technical knowledge of software, plugins and post production pipeline
- Knowledge of MAYA / Arnold / Houdini / Z-Brush, a bonus.