- Shanghai, China
MPC Advertising Shanghai is currently seeking a dynamic, creative Motion Designer to join our team in creating graphics and VFX sequences, website content and other digital and interactive media for our high profile Advertising and Film clients.
We love what we do and are a passionate team with a desire to produce work we can be proud of. We pride ourselves on developing new techniques and fresh ideas that provide our clients with original solutions and high end design.
We are seeking a talented and creative individual who has an amazing sense of design and will apply this knowledge to every project. Your creative design skills and animation ability will be crucial to your success in this role. You will have a vast range of experience in design, motion graphics and compositing and will have experience working on a multitude of projects.
You will be required to design the look and animation of graphic sequences so that they complement any live action included in the sequences. You will be required to use editing, illustration, and animation software in your daily work; to work with the Producers, interpret client feedback, and communicate that information to the team as necessary.
- Conceptual creative thinking
- Superior skills in Design, Motion Graphics, Animation and Compositing
- Taking a project from storyboard through to completion
- Responsibility for accurate quoting of Motion Graphics & VFX projects, including
internal scheduling and job structure across the department
- To be calm under pressure, team-orientated and able to accept critique
- A superior eye for composition, colour and fonts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and problem solve
- Working with input from other Designers and Producers to successfully deliver high quality work on time and within budget
- Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere
- Knowledge of web design, Flash, xhtml, CSS would be a benefit.
- Hand illustration and character animation would also be beneficial