- Shanghai, China
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented mid to senior level 3D Generalist with some character TD skills to join our team in Shanghai.
The role will be to work alongside experienced CG and VFX Supervisors and other VFX Artists creating all types of CG for high-end advertising and digital projects.
We are ideally looking for an adaptable 3D Artist able to take on a wide range of tasks, ideally with strong character skills in rigging and animation.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in creating high-end CG using Maya/Arnold and/or Houdini/Mantra
- Some experience in character rigging is a real advantage
- Good understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
- Proactive in picking up proprietary tools and new techniques
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- Language: English & Mandarin (preferred but not essential)