Production Accountant/Finance Coordinator
- New York, NY
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
We’re currently seeking a highly motivated individual to come aboard as our Production Accountant/Finance Coordinator.
- Prepare P&L’s for all outgoing project bids for Advertising and Film Previs projects
- Provide weekly P&L’s & variance analysis for all current projects
- Maintain indirect cost calculations for project P&L’s
- Provide facility utilization analysis
- Track headcount & labor costs by service
- Provide monthly revenue by service
- Assist with weekly revenue forecasting
- Review live action production costs & provide variance analysis against budget
- Assist with month-end financial close
- Prepare monthly management accounts & provide variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Assist with annual budget & monthly forecasts
- Monitor capex spending by project and provide monthly capex forecasts
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- 2-4 years entertainment experience required; VFX experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel
- SAP experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.