- Los Angeles, CA
MPC Creative is hiring designers for its new Culver City studio. We are a small design and production company with reach across four continents and seamless integration with one of the largest and most awarded visual effects companies in the world. We’re a growing creative group and we’re looking for the right designers to shape the future of this division through conceptual development in VR, Title Design, Motion Design, Live Action, and Visual Storytelling. We are a fully collaborative team, we run things differently, and our goals are ambitious: to enable our designers to become the next generation of creative leaders in the industry. Most importantly, we are building a good, healthy, positive, creative environment.
• Developing and designing concepts, visual imagery for projects across multiple platforms.
• Supporting the work of Creative leads in the production of visual presentations.
• Creating new ideas, methods of execution, and unique points of view to expand personal portfolio and skill sets.
Experience & Skills:
• Strong conceptual, design and typography skills are most important to us.
• Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects. Animation and designing in C4D is a plus.
• A superior eye for composition, color, and design
• Ability to verbalize ideas both internally and externally
• Oversee work of other designers, help in the creation of pitches.
• Ambition and sense of humor a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.