Service Delivery & Assurance Team Manager
- George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
MNF Group is proudly Australian and one of Asia-Pacific's fastest growing technology companies. Twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award, our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions. We have built our success by developing our people and setting them loose to develop leading edge products and platforms for our customers, who include some of the most innovative tech brands in the world.
We are looking for a Service Delivery & Assurance Team Manager to join the Wholesale Operations team. You will be responsible for developing a framework for the effective management of service delivery and assurance processes in conjunction with the Head of Operations, other operational managers, and stakeholders across other Business Units.
In this role, you will lead the TIAB service delivery and assurance teams. You will develop centres of excellence in service delivery and assurance so that we are ready to add value to our customers in all interactions that we have with them.
What you'll do as a Service Delivery & Assurance Team Manager:
- Develop and implement a framework for the effective management of service delivery and assurance processes
- Manage planned and unplanned outages ensuring Technical Service Teams follow service assurance procedures
- Support escalations through to resolution
- Partake in projects to improve customer experience
- Provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Provide leadership, development, and feedback to direct reports
- Goal setting and management
- Lead a high performing team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of Telecommunications and/or IT Operational management experience
- Understanding of the development and delivery of post implementation controls
- Experience in presenting to senior business managers and executive managers
- Experience in running effective workshops
- An understanding of workforce management practices
- An understanding of ITIL framework
- An understanding of Call Centre and Operational team performance metrics including Customer Experience measures
- Experience managing large high-performance teams
- An understanding of Australian local number porting
- An understanding of data service like NBN, Ethernet & Fibre
What's it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive, and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun work environment with social events, prayer rooms, pool tables and fully stocked bar!
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, we'd love to hear from you.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.