Senior Treasury Specialist
- 580 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
MNF Group is proudly Australian and one of Asia-Pacific's fastest growing technology companies. Twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award, our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions. Our platform enables companies like Zoom™, Google™ and Twilio™ to launch and scale communication services without constraints. We have built our success by developing our people and setting them loose to develop leading edge products and platforms for our customers, who include some of the most innovative tech brands in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Specialist to join our Finance team. This role will report to the Head of Tax & Treasury and is responsible with the management of all banking and treasury obligations. You will be responsible for a range of tasks such as completing routine tax compliance and managing short term cash forecasting.
You will be responsible, but not limited, to:
- Monitoring cash position of all entities to ensure sufficient funds to meet daily operations
- Cash reporting and FX risk management
- Stakeholder relationships; including owning the relationships with banks and internal teams regarding treasury inputs
- Management of bank access and ensuring best practice controls
- Financial reporting for treasury and tax; responding to audit enquiries
- Executing Hedges
- Treasury management and compliance
- Preparation of monthly tax returns
- Tax calculations and tax returns for overseas entities
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Degree and CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum 6 years commercial experience in a large bank or treasury environment; exposure to a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years treasury experience post treasury qualifications
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience; with demonstrated experience dealing with banks
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks; able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems to generate ideas and solutions
Our focus is on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
As MNF Group evolves, so will you. Here, you’ll work on great things that matter and break new ground. It’s stimulating, varied and challenging – it’s work you can be proud of.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.