Systems Engineer - Singapore Networks
- 2 International Business Park Rd, Singapore
Supernet is part of MNF Group, one of Asia-Pacific's fastest-growing technology companies, and twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award. Our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions. With 20 years’ operating experience, Supernet is a proven partner for Enterprise and Government organisations, providing voice, data and security capabilities to enable the future of communications.
We have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our Global Networks team based in Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering and maintaining infrastructure systems for several MNF Group business segments as well as uplifting our existing core tech stack. You will focus on driving infrastructure automation and ensure our deployments are resilient and repeatable across development and production environments. You will focus on driving on-prem and cloud (AWS) based initiatives within your team that enable modern engineering practices for the entire technology department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deployment of stable, secure and well architected infrastructure
- Uplift current on-prem virtualisation stack
- Diagnosis and fault finding on production systems
- Driving a migration to infrastructure-as-code based systems
- Ensure maintenance, upgrades and new implementation are carried out with minimal impact
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Computer Science / Engineering related degree, or equivalent extensive relevant experience
- Obtain G50 Clearance
- Experience in on-premise systems management including installing, configuring, and maintaining bare metal and virtualized systems, especially VMWare
- Proficient in systems administration/deployment of the Windows ecosystem (Server, Exchange, Sharepoint, MS-SQL) including automation, performance tuning and resource allocation (CPU/Memory/Disk)
- Proficient in systems administrations of Linux based servers
- Understanding of networking architecture and internet protocols
- Proficiency with system & network monitoring tools (LibreNMS, ELK, influxDB, Grafana)
- Experience in CI/CD tools, pipelines and version control such as Gitlab
- Working experience in tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Foreman etc
- Exposure in public cloud environment/technologies including AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC, ELB/ALB
- Scripting experience using Bash, Python as well as experience in using data serialization languages such as JSON and YAML
- Proven experience in systems and network design and development
Our focus is on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
As MNF Group evolves, so will you. Here, you’ll work on great things that matter and break new ground. It’s stimulating, varied and challenging – it’s work you can be proud of.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to acquire G50 clearance and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.