Network Engineer - Singapore Networks
- 2 International Business Park Rd, Singapore 609930
SuperInternet is part of MNF Group, one of Asia-Pacific's fastest-growing technology companies, and twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award. Our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions. With 20 years operating experience, SuperInternet is a proven partner for Enterprise and Government organisations, providing voice, data and security capabilities to enable the future of communications.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join our Global Networks team. This role will report to the Lead Engineer - Singapore Networks and will be accountable for the design, build and operation of our voice and data network in Singapore; including technology roadmaps, lifecycle & capacity management, and network support & operations.
In this role, you will be able contribute to our technology strategy in both Singapore and across the region.
As part of this role, you will be required to participate in an after-hours and on-call roster.
What you'll do as a Network Engineer:
- Supporting design, build and operation of domestic data and optical networks, and associated services & applications
- Participate in the configuration and expansion of our network capacity as well as exploring new technologies
- Solutioning, implementing and support network projects
- Ensuring the security of our networks
- Customer stakeholder management
- Effective management of work backlogs
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree qualified in a Communications, Engineering, or IT based discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a network engineering role in a Telco/ISP/Large enterprise
- G50 Clearance - Category 1 is required
- Deep technical knowledge of MPLS, Layer 3 IP routing (OSPF, BGP), and Layer 2 switching
- Strong understanding on DWDM and Optical Networking
- Good Windows and Linux System Administration skills
- Experience in designing large Networks
- Experienced with Dell (Force10), Cisco, Juniper & Arista configuration
- Experience in troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Experience with automation tools e.g. Salt, Ansible
- Experience with programming languages for network automation – esp Python
- Knowledge of public cloud networking, esp AWS
- Familiarity with VoIP principles and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player – good interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside of the box, and demonstrate strong innovation & problem-solving skills
- Customer focussed attitude
Our focus is on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
As MNF Group evolves, so will you. Here, you’ll work on great things that matter and break new ground. It’s stimulating, varied and challenging – it’s work you can be proud of.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Singapore and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.