Virtual Medical Scribe - Remote
- Work From Home, Miami, FL, us
M*Modal is nationally recognized across the healthcare industry for providing state of the art IT
documentation products and services. Our conversational speech recognition and language technologies are widely recognized as the most advanced in the industry. We are the leading innovator in the field of conversational documentation services (CDS) where speech recognition and natural language understanding are combined to provide meaningful assistance to doctors directly
Imagine if there was a chance to step into a career that allows you to understand what it takes to become a healthcare practitioner. As one of M*Modal’s Virtual Medical Scribes you have the chance to do just that!
Every day you will get to enjoy paid shadowing with a provider and see what it takes to analyze, document, and diagnose a patient. Every day you will get to understand how a physician approaches a patient visit, how to care for each unique patient, and learn how to help each patient. All the while, you get to work in the comfort of your own home allowing for a more flexible and fluid schedule!
As one of M*Modal’s medical scribes, you become a physician’s direct personal assistant helping physicians all across the nation! You will become the critical link for physicians to handle all of their electronic medical records patient to patient. You will get to interpret and document the doctor patient visit and the clinical charting of each patient in its entirety.
Work & network directly w/Doctors, PAs, and Nurse Practitioners across the U.S.
Get trained on charting, chart prepping, anatomy/physiology, medical terms, and healthcare workflow
Learn assessments & plans, diagnosing symptoms, interpret labs, medication use, and listen to entire doctor patient discussions
Work from Home and Grow with M*Modal
Opportunity for education into multiple healthcare specialties prior to a professional school
- Minimum of a high school degree and completion of sophomore equivalent classes/postsecondary courses or associates degree or comparable healthcare work experience
- Future plans to continue to step into the healthcare field in pursuit of a career
- Strong understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, medications, abbreviations
- The ability to work from home and a secure reliable internet connection at home
- GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Availability Monday through Friday 7 AM to 6 PM EST
- Strong computer, typing, and listening skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Live in the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have a training certification in an EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, Athena, etc.)
- Specialty experience in EHR documentation with outpatient clinics
- 6 months of medical scribe experience (or comparable charting experience)
- 6 months of EMR/EHR experience (Epic, Athena, Cerner, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to work for a year or longer with us
- Looking for a potential career!
- Good understanding of technology and how it integrates with the medical industry
- You would like to work from home
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US...
- This is a work from home position with a large opportunity for growth!
- We offer a competitive wage based on experience.
- Our top-notch benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401K savings plan, and paid-time-off.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do You Have Questions? Email [email protected] . com