Marketing Campaign Manager
- Yardley, PA 19067, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Work Location: Yardley, PA
Why MMIT? At MMIT (https://www.mmitnetwork.com/), we provide our healthcare clients with a transparent, structured view of complex drug coverage information. We are a company that values:
- Collaborative teams focused on meeting goals and delivering value
- Continuous learning and opportunity to grow
We answer the “what” and the “why” related to drug coverage and reimbursement, leveraging technology, research and industry experts to make sense of how and why specific pharmaceutical drugs are covered. Physicians and pharmacies use our data and applications to understand what drugs are available to patients and how they are covered by health plans. Pharmaceutical manufacturers trust our data to understand how their drug and competitive drugs are covered, which helps forecast performance and tune strategy.
Responsible for building, testing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of email campaigns in support of MQL (marketing qualified lead) velocity and ABM (account-based marketing) plans to drive commercial revenue.
Gone are the days of email blasting and spamming! We are focused on email and nurturing campaigns targeting the right people with the right content, quality leads and conversions to sales opportunities.
- Hubspot system owner and manager
- Collaborate with Marketing to outline integrated email campaigns to promote MMIT solutions, events, go-to-market plans, thought leadership content, etc.
- Maintain database health by cleansing, building, segmenting and managing targeted lists for outreach based on behaviors such as lead scoring, personas, demographics and website interactions thereby minimizing list fatigue and unsubscribes.
- Implement and assist with the rollout of lead scoring as a measurement of engagement / likely to buy.
- Create branded templates in conjunction with digital marketing specialist and personalization to drive targeted messages.
- Categorize landing & thank you pages, custom links, form URLs, etc. to track effectiveness of campaigns.
- Connect Hubspot and SalesForce campaigns so that there’s visibility into Marketing and Business Development efforts and activity.
- Identify and implement updates, connectors, interfaces with various systems such as SalesForce, Zoom, WordPress, Drift, etc.
- Assist with the creation of the marketing content calendar, used to prioritize tasks based on overarching themes and events, by working alongside the content marketers to determine cadence and effectiveness.
- Partner closely with Business Development to ensure that both teams are in sync regarding targeting and messaging.
- Assist in the build and analysis of monthly dashboards to report on campaign performance metrics to determine effectiveness, establish standards and refine techniques and processes.
- Stay current with new email marketing / marketing automation strategies and tactics through continuing education, certifications and self-study.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years email marketing/campaign management experience
- Hubspot certification preferred
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and editing skills
- Experience using LinkedIn and Twitter platforms
- Experience managing Hubspot market automation system and integration with SalesForce CRM
- Solid understanding of marketing metrics that matter and the ability to generate, interpret and make recommendations regarding Hubspot and SalesForce data
- Must be able to collaborate across many internal stakeholders and 3rd party agencies
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and have the ability to manage multiple projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Preferred candidates will be based on the East coast of the US and be able to attend quarterly meetings at our Yardley, PA office and be willing to work from that location as needed.