Manager, Product Strategies
- 200 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
At MMIT (https://www.mmitnetwork.com/), we provide our healthcare clients with a transparent, structured view of complex drug coverage information. We are a company that values:
- Collaborative teams focused on meeting goals and delivering value
- Continuous learning and opportunity to grow
As a Manager of Product Strategies, you will lead the product strategies group activities such as product strategy, P&L, project management and quality control.
To succeed in this new position, you will:
- Oversee the production of quantitative reports focused on access to specialty and oncology therapies
- Oversee product P&L and adhere to overall budget
- Conduct secondary research on clients, market trends, and related issues. Manage projects, ad hoc assignments and related processes
- Develop complex quarterly technical survey for health insurance companies, specialist providers and practice managers
- Finalize surveys for insurance companies, physicians and practice managers on issues of access. Review deliverables to ensure accuracy and client readiness
- Propose and develop product enhancements, additional analyses and new data displays to contribute to innovation of product line
- Provide consultation to pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and specialty pharmacies on trends that influence businesses
- Develop demo materials for potential clients and identify sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage and oversee professional development of direct report
- Provide regular instruction, feedback, and guidance around client deliverable, ad hoc requests, and internal tasks/initiatives to the product strategies group team
- Develop pricing and sales models to drive sales in the managed care indices and policy and access tracking tool suite of services
- Communicate with the sales team on daily basis to gain new sales using creative pricing and reporting options
- Work with application development teams to enhance technical functionalities and features of the Policy and Access Tracking Tool online portal
Preferred: Master of Science Degree in Business and Science or Biotechnology.
- 2 years of experience working as a Product Strategies Manager for a healthcare or pharmaceutical consulting company.
- Experience using tools such as: Biomed Tracker, Jira, Confluence, Asana, Qualtrics, Kinesis, Decipher, Salesforce and Visual Basic for applications
- Experience interpreting clinical trial data and payer policies
- Experience in survey writing and survey data analysis
40 hours per week, M-F, 9 am – 5 pm. Must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States. Mail resume and salary requirements to: Attn: HR, Talent Acquisition at 1040 Stony Hill Road, Suite 300, Yardley, PA 19067.
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.