Kiosk Sales Associate, Real Sports Apparel
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of the Retail and Merchandise team in, you will elevate our fan experience within Real Sports Apparel, and create extraordinary moments for our fans and our employees. Your approach to retail sales goes beyond just a sale as you create an individualized, seamless, safe and fun fan experience.
- Participate in "REAL" Training.
- Attend weekly coaching sessions and daily 5-minute meeting with Manager.
- Attain sales budgets as well as UPT and Sales per/hr goals.
- Greet fans promptly and enthusiastically; assist fans with store purchases.
- Provide friendly and informed response to inquiries.
- Ensure merchandise is neat and attractively displayed.
- Stock and re-stock shelves; count inventory.
- Ensure cleanliness of store at all times.
- Perform opening and closing duties as required.
- Operate POS cash register; handle cash accurately and provide change.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized.
- Perform other administrative or service functions as required.
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Previous experience in retail environment and/or handling cash an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the City of Toronto and tourist attractions an asset
- Must work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A winning attitude
Apply by: February 20, 2023
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.