At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of the Food & Beverage team, you will be responsible for the quick delivery of championship customer service to fans in their seats during various events.
- Communicate with In-Seat Server and Bartender to deliver food and drink orders quickly and efficiently to fans.
- Monitor seating area using Smart Serve principles.
- Provide friendly and informed response to inquiries.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized.
- Perform other administrative/service functions as the need arises.
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Smart Serve certification required
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Previous food service experience an asset
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol in Ontario
- Must be able to bend, crouch, move in a repetitive motion, and carry trays of food & beverage
- Must be able to walk up/down stairs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure; balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to pay close attention to detail & calculate order totals manually
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as the need arises
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.