Coordinator, Ticket Operations, Administration and Reporting (Part-Time)
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and high-energy part time coordinator to join our Ticket Operations, Administration and Reporting team. As a valuable member of the team, you will have a meaningful role supporting Ticket Sales, Suites, and Membership as well as Live, Finance, Legal and Global Partnerships teams at MLSE.
Operationally, the role is to ensure events for all our brands are built, managed, and reported accurately, single and season tickets are processed and distributed, and ticket inventory is managed according to controls; all while maintaining the privacy of account information for our fans.
You will play an important role supporting TOAR, Ticket Sales & Membership and Finance teams by providing outstanding customer service to members of our Ticket Sales & Membership teams by answering questions pertaining to customer account information, pricing controls and ticket management.
In this part-time role, you will receive a weekly shift schedule that will be assigned based on the requirements of the business during that timeframe, with an expected minimum of 32 hours per week. On game days specifically, there will be shifts scheduled outside of regular business hours, primarily focused on pre-game email support coverage.
- Provide exceptional service and communication in addressing all inbound phone calls/emails
- Saving game reports each day for all brands.
- Assist with processing comp forms, payments (vouchers, EFT, Wires, Cheques) and refunds.
- Support game day operations through the management of inventory, the processing of ticket requests and tracking unpaid tickets
- Work with our business partners on all platforms integrating with Archtics to ensure accurate flow of data (Salesforce, Power BI etc.)
- Saving PSL (personal seat license) documents in Papervision after PSL is complete.
- Review customer data within Archtics and assist with yearly data cleanses
- Supporting brand leader execute membership renewal campaigns including pricing builds and invoicing
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- University degree in a relevant or tangential field – many outstanding problem solvers’ study other things, so tell us how your background contributes to your success
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to grasp new technology and problem solve when necessary.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as the need arises.
- Ticketmaster and/or ARCHTICS knowledge is an asset but not essential
- Confident user of Microsoft 360 - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- A ‘One-Team’ approach toward departmental and company-wide goals
- Proven to perform well under pressure, balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- A self-starter with a mature, professional demeanor and presence
- Alert and receptive to shifting demands within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Comfortable and capable of delivering within a deadline-driven environment, applying time management and organizational skills
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
Apply by: December 5, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.