- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of ScotiaClub, one of the private clubs at Scotiabank Arena, you will be responsible for delivering winning food & beverage service to our guests at all times by living our Visions and Values. You will provide support to the servers and bartenders by assisting in the delivery of prompt and professional table service.
- Polish cutlery
- Run Food efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Set and re-set the dining room for service
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean
- Remove all dishes, glassware and cutlery from tables and bars
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation at all times
- Assist servers and bartenders
- Familiarity with all menu and wine selections
- Provide friendly and informed responses to inquiries
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Complete side duties and other tasks as assigned by the manager
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Must be available to work a minimum 3 shifts per week
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous bussing position experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Apply by: Jan 1st, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.