Labourer, Field Maintenance
- 85 Carl Hall Rd, North York, ON M3K 2B9, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
We also have been chosen along with Vancouver to co-host numerous World Cup games in 2026!
Seed and grow within MLSE's Groundskeeping role!
- Assist in the field preparation for TFC soccer and Argos football games, concerts and other events
- Run equipment; tractors, mowers, line trimmers, etc.
- Maintain landscaping around stadium and practice facility to the highest quality
- Assist in painting multiple types of professional athletic fields
- Other responsibilities as the need arises.
- Pay rate is between $19-20/hour
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including some nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Full G license in good standing an asset
Please note about this role:
- location is at BMO Field and BMO training ground in Downsview
- this is a part-time contract of 30-40 hours per week (Mon-Fri, with an occasional weekend)
Apply by: November 29th, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.