Media Lounge Attendant
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of the Catering team, you will be responsible for the delivery of championship customer service to fans and media personnel during Leafs and Raptors games.
- Arrive in full uniform on time as per the schedule
- Prepare Media Lounge for food and beverage service
- Organize and stock product delivered for event day
- Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, greeting guests upon sign-in and receiving payment from guests for media meals
- Maintain and take ownership of the cleanliness of the lounge throughout the event
- Rotate food and beverage to maintain temperature and freshness
- Ensure the various deliveries throughout the event are done accurately and in a timely fashion
- Complete order requisition following each event
- Act as an ambassador to all Lounge guests, including media and MLSE management
- Communicate any special requests/menu requests to the Catering Supervisor
- Other administrative or service functions as the need arises
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Ensure outstanding customer service and food quality satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Smart Serve certification
- A winning attitude
Apply by: Nov 25, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.