- 15 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 0A3, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of RS team, you will deliver winning food and beverage service to our guests at all times by living our Vision and Values. You will provide support to the bartenders by assisting in the delivery of timely and professional service.
- Set and stock bar, including lifting boxes and cases.
- Ensure that bar stations and wells are fully stocked, including juices, garnishes, small wares and ice.
- Remove all dishes, glassware and cutlery from bar top.
- Maintain a clean and organized bar.
- Polish cutlery and glassware.
- Lift, move and change kegs.
- Ensure adequate inventory of products and glassware.
- Become familiar with all menu and wine selections.
- Provide friendly and informed responses to inquiries.
- Complete side duties and other tasks as assigned by the bartender and service manager.
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies.
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous bussing / bar back position experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure; balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- A winning attitude
Learn more about the culinary experience at MLSE!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.