Call Centre Representative
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
s a Call Centre Representative for Reservations and Fan Services, you will help in delivering outstanding service to our fans and guests.
- Book reservations for our Clubs and restaurants (Real Sports, E11even, ScotiaClub, Hot Stove Club and the Platinum Club) via Phone and e-mail using our reservation system Sevenrooms.
- Input events and TV schedule into Sevenrooms notes
- Respond to guest inquiries via phone and shared inboxes: Fan Services and Dining Reservations
- Book accessible parking for event days
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve issues/create extraordinary moments for guests and fans
- E-mail correspondence to internal teams on Scotiabank Arena event days
- Coordinate Lost and Found
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays (if needed)
- Other office duties that may arise
- Call Centre experience is an asset, but not required
- 1+ year in customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Upbeat, personable and willing to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively and multi-task
- High energy, client service mentality
- Excellent teammate, able to work well with a team
Apply by: Oct 3, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.