At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
Real Sports Bar & Grill has reopened as a new, split-purpose concept, still conveniently located beside Scotiabank Arena. No longer just a sports bar, the new RS is a culinary and entertainment destination offering 2 distinct spaces, each catering to a unique experience - ARENA and RESTO.
ARENA is a sports haven that features Toronto’s largest screen, a DJ booth and a 100-foot bar. A new, modern design features premium styles and materials, and the upscale menu offers hand-selected, local and seasonal ingredients. Experience the most thrilling match-ups played out on a supersized, 39-foot HD screen, broadcasting every sport played on the pitch, court, field and ice. It’s by far the best place to watch sports outside of the stadium!
RESTO offers an upscale lounge experience dedicated to quality food and entertainment. With a premium design, a 30-foot bar as a centerpiece, a stage dedicated to live music, a VIP room and private suites, RESTO is the ultimate place for a business lunch, an after-work get-together with friends or a weekend date.
As a valuable member of the RS team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all china, silverware, glassware, flatware and small wares are clean, sanitized and ready for presentation. You will also assist other kitchen staff by ensuring that product and supplies are available and that equipment is clean and ready for use.
- Operate and clean the conveyor dishwashing machines in a safe, organized and efficient manner.
- Scrape and thoroughly wash pots, and return to designated area.
- Adhere to WHMIS and MSDS principles to safely handle cleaning supplies and other chemicals.
- Sweep and mop floor, clean counters and shelves, and collect and remove recycling and waste.
- Assist in the receiving and storage of incoming product and delivery of supplies to proper areas.
- Assist in equipment and prop set up, take down, and storage for buffet table.
- Empty and clean recycling bins; storage, drop off and disposal of recycling bins.
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Perform other cleaning and kitchen duties as required.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible to work evening, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment (or interest in learning more) an asset
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.