- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
Elevated dining in the heart of Toronto! As a valuable member of our e11even restaurant, you will help deliver winning food & beverage service to our guests at all times by living our Visions and Values.
- Deliver responsible and friendly beverage service to our guests.
- Rigorously ensure responsible alcohol service using Smart Serve principles.
- Ensure AGCO and MLSE policies & regulations are followed.
- Provide friendly and informed response to inquiries.
- Monitor inventory and prepare bar for service.
- Act as an ambassador to Real Sports, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment and our community.
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Perform other administrative or service functions as the need arises.
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Bartender Certificate from a reputable Bartending School with practical on-site training (an online course / certificate is not permitted). For example: Toronto Institute of Bartending
- 3+ years’ experience bartending in a fast-paced, high-volume facility that serves cocktails, wine and beer.
- Smart Serve certification required
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must be comfortable refusing service to guests if necessary
- A winning attitude
- Advanced knowledge of spirits, wine and bar equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to pay close attention to detail and calculate order totals manually
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.