Ticketing Administration & Reporting Coordinator (Contract)
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of the Ticket Operations, Administration and Reporting team, you will have a vital role supporting Ticket Sales and Membership as well as Live, Finance, Legal and Global Partnerships teams at MLSE. Operationally, your role is to ensure events are built, led, and reported accurately, single and season tickets are processed and distributed, and ticket inventory is managed according to controls; all while maintaining privacy of account information for our fans. You will provide outstanding customer service to all internal departments by answering questions pertaining to customer account information, pricing controls and ticket management.
- Administration and maintenance of Season Ticket Membership (STM) accounts
- Execute Membership Renewals
- Execution of event builds, including pricing, bar-coding and mobile ticket management as events are announced across multiple venues
- Work in collaboration with internal teams to ensure manifests and maps are accurate
- Administration and Management of Ticketmaster’s online account manager across several brands
- Support internal departments with ticketing requests and troubleshooting of ticketing issues including ticket replacement, scanning issues and refunds.
- Execute event day ticketing including inventory management, team order fulfillment and post event settlement.
- Supervise assigned event day ticket operations for all sports and live entertainment events across all owned/operated venues
- Provide reporting for internal and external contacts on ticket inventory, sales, and renewals
- Facilitate a variety of reporting for league requirements and daily balancing of the Archtics ticketing system and overall settlement needs
- Facilitate data cleanse processes within Archtics
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and management
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and take pride and ownership in the organization, its people and the position while always maintaining confidentiality
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by management
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required, including some holidays
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- 2+ years of ticket operations experience is preferred
- Knowledge of ticketing systems, particularly Archtics, is an asset
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with running reports with the ability to filter and handle a large amount of information
- Shown time management skills with an ability to meet shifting timelines and demands
- Attention to detail is critical
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Motivated by team success while also being individually accountable
- Accepting of direction while also displaying a high level of initiative
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly and problem solve when necessary
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
Apply by: September 27, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.