- 15 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 0A3, Canada
At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As a valuable member of RS team, you will deliver winning food and beverage service to our guests at all times by living our Vision and Values.
- Welcome guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Respond to telephone inquiries.
- Ensure all menus and wine lists are clean and tidy prior to the start of each shift.
- Review and take reservations accurately.
- Present and maintain menus.
- Work with Service Manager to prepare and organize seating plans.
- Seat guests according to seating plan.
- Communicate any special requests to Servers and Bussers.
- Maximize the capacity of the dining room by assisting with table re-setting and other duties as the need arises.
- Assist Bussers, Servers, Bartenders and Managers.
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies.
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Smart Serve certification required
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant
- Previous cash handling responsibilities an asset
- Work well under pressure; balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.