Procurement Coordinator (Receiving/Ordering)
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
Who We Are
We celebrate the diversity, individuality, and personality of our peers, striving to be the best in class, in every class. We believe in Respect, Resilience, Commitment, and Ambition. We work for, with, and around the people that inspire us to try, persist, and achieve more.
Our work goes beyond games, seasons, trophies, and tours. Our success is measured by more than a scoreboard. Our team is stronger when we stand united. We create, we celebrate, we build, and we become better!
What we choose to do next, means everything! It defines greatness, builds character, makes history, and brings the world to its feet.
Please note this is a part-time role, during weekends and occasionally during the week, and hours may vary. Normal hours/week are approximately 10-20 hours.
- Main responsibilities relate to receiving duties such as:
- Matching purchase orders to Invoices to receive into inventory system.
- Ensure costs on Invoices are matched to cost on Purchase order.
- Obtain missing invoices or product.
- Communication with internal culinary team relating to orders arrival.
- Assist ordering team in converting requisitions into purchase orders & issuing to suppliers.
- Contact and communicate with vendors on orders or deliveries, related to shortages or discrepancies.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Carry out administrative functions as directed by Manager.
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties and task as requested.
- Obtain and Reconcile statements.
- Must possess Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), Inventory Control Software is required.
- Good understanding of inventory flow, ensuring prompt and accurate processing of all facets.
- Previous experience working in a Food & beverage inventory environment is an asset/preferred.
- Available to work weekends and holidays as required.
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and oral) and the ability to effectively communicate across various departments.
- Ability to work with little supervision, take direction/coaching and put into action.
- Excellent time management, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Please apply by: January 28, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.