- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
Who We Are
We celebrate the diversity, individuality, and personality of our peers, striving to be the best in class, in every class. We believe in Respect, Resilience, Commitment, and Ambition. We work for, with, and around the people that inspire us to try, persist, and achieve more.
Our work goes beyond games, seasons, trophies, and tours. Our success is measured by more than a scoreboard. Our team is stronger when we stand united. We create, we celebrate, we build, and we become better!
What we choose to do next, means everything! It defines greatness, builds character, makes history, and brings the world to its feet.
So, are you in?
MLSE Digital Labs is seeking a highly motivated Integration Engineer to join the Digital Labs team. The Integration Engineer will be primarily working on business focused integrations, and whom will be working with the Engineering Manager for Data.
- Develop and deploy data integration solutions using modern DevOps practices and security standards.
- Work on building data ingestion pipelines to ingest data from API’s, Databases, Web Services, Files, and Streams.
- Support and maintain all existing integrations.
- Utilize programming language skills to code the required data transformations.
- Provide internal consulting on data integration and migration strategies, as well as middleware solution
- Establish standards and maintain a department-wide body of knowledge on Integration engineering.
- Participates in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives.
- Partner with other teams like infrastructure and CRM management teams to define technical strategy, and efficient integration within existing landscape.
- Provides high-level sizing estimates of new development work.
Before going through the qualifications please understand that we are flexible! If you feel you have other expertise/experience that would make you a good fit, please apply, and tell us why in a cover letter.
- Experience integrating data from various business systems, such as POS, ERP, and Salesforce.
- Eager to learn and build both technical and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provides input into the ongoing improvement of data integration layer based on standard integration methodologies and approaches.
- Astute on new and emerging technologies and technical approaches.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Shown ability to take a project from scoping requirements through to actual launch of project.
- Consistent track record to develop innovative approaches to sophisticated design problems.
- Ability to prioritize and handle work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using source control technology such as GitHub.
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML technologies, SOA, and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Competent understanding of RESTful, SOAP, GraphQL, WebSocket services.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud, specifically Application (CAI) and Data (CDI) Integration
- Experience with relational SQL databases, such as MSSQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with real-time and batch integration methodologies.
- Experience with messaging or streaming technologies such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- TIBCO Business Works 6 or similar would be an asset.
Please apply by: December 7, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.