- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
Who We Are
We celebrate the diversity, individuality, and personality of our peers, striving to be the best in class, in every class. We believe in Respect, Resilience, Commitment, and Ambition. We work for, with, and around the people that inspire us to try, persist, and achieve more.
Our work goes beyond games, seasons, trophies, and tours. Our success is measured by more than a scoreboard. Our team is stronger when we stand united. We create, we celebrate, we build, and we become better!
What we choose to do next, means everything! It defines greatness, builds character, makes history, and brings the world to its feet.
So, are you in?
DEPARTMENT AND POSITION OVERVIEW
At MLSE Digital Labs, we are passionate about using technology to deliver a value centric experience throughout sports and entertainment, regardless of whether the customer is an internal or external consumer of what we build.
As part of Digital Labs, the Customer Data and Relationship Platforms team focuses on applying that approach by combining technology and data to improve the interactions that we have with our customers. This directive is critical to both the ongoing success of the MLSE’s core business as well as the growth and expansion into new business opportunities.
Variety of responsibilities
- Knowledge of SDLC
- End to end solution delivery that includes solution design, system mockup, feature development, test automation, and continued support of existing features.
- Collaborate with BAs, Developers, Admins, and Architects to support the design and building of scalable solutions.
- Design, develop, test, integrate, and deploy solutions in Salesforce.
- Utilize the latest and greatest Salesforce features and releases.
- Investigate platform errors
- Design and develop customer solutions that drive Sales and Marketing performance
- Follow MLSE best practices for code creation and documentation
Assets and qualifications:
Any combination of the following:
- Salesforce Certification in Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Certified Advanced Administrator
- Additional Salesforce certifications are a bonus
- Relevant professional experience and education
Salesforce experience with any of:
- Salesforce APIs and third party APIs
- Process Builder, Flow builder, Lightning web components
- Data loader, Import and Export Tools, Workbench
- SOQL and SOSL
Other Development experience with any of:
- Database query skills
- SOAP and REST APIs
- MVC design pattern
- CI/CD – Azure Dev Ops
- Visual Studio Code
Other skills and experience seen an asset:
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to handle several conflicting tasks simultaneously with self-directed prioritization
- Ability to apply analytical skills to process and software design
- Understanding of data management practices
- Ability to generate ideas and propose innovative solutions to business problems
- Ability to collaborate with people from a diverse group of backgrounds and skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and prioritization
Please apply by: November 21, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.