Bartender, Quick Service
- 40 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 2X8, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
As a valuable member of the Food & Beverage team, you will help deliver championship customer service to fans during a variety of Scotiabank Arena and BMO Field events.
- Deliver responsible and friendly beverage service to fans.
- Strictly ensure responsible alcohol service using Smart Serve principles.
- Ensure AGCO and MLSE policies & regulations are followed.
- Provide friendly and informed response to inquiries.
- Monitor inventory.
- Act as an ambassador to BMO Field and our community.
- Perform other administrative or service functions as required.
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Bartender Certificate from a reputable Bartending School with practical on-site training (an online course/certificate is not permitted). For example: Toronto Institute of Bartending
- 3+ years’ experience bartending in a fast-paced, high-volume facility that serves cocktails, wine and beer.
- Smart Serve certification required
- Bartender references must be available upon request.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must be comfortable refusing service to fans if necessary
- Previous experience in high volume bartending an asset
- Advanced knowledge of spirits, wine and bar equipment an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to pay close attention to detail & calculate order totals manually
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.