Coordinator, Global Partnerships
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Global Partnerships - Who We Are
We are the voice of cheering and of changing. We are the heart, soul, and hustle of hard work. We are the fans, we are the families, we are Global Partnerships.
We work together, we learn together, we rise together. Our successes and our failures have equally set the foundation for every deck, decision, pitch, and partner we make moving forward.
Our teams, our fans, and our stories create award-winning, internationally recognized partnerships that set, raise, and exceed expectation. We seek to be recognized as leaders through our people, properties, and partners.
We celebrate the diversity, individuality, and personality of our peers, striving to be the best in class, in every class. We believe in Respect, Resilience, Commitment, and Ambition. We work for, with, and around the people that inspire us to try, persist, and achieve more.
Our work goes beyond games, seasons, trophies, and tours. Our success is measured by more than a scoreboard. Our team is stronger when we stand united. We create, we celebrate, we build, and we become better.
What we choose to do next, means everything. It defines greatness, builds character, makes history, and brings the world to its feet.
So, are you in?
MLSE is looking for a client-centric, strategic marketer with a passion for sports and culture to join the Global Partnership Marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Global Partnerships, this role will focus on the strategic building and execution of sport marketing partnerships for some of the world’s leading and emerging brands. Our group is known for producing award winning marketing programs that raise the bar of creativity and strategic delivery. With an integrated marketing approach, the ideal candidate will be an energetic and organized individual driven to deliver breakthrough and compelling multi-platform marketing solutions that are rooted in the sports and culture space that deliver for our fans and our partners. If you are truly interested in creating impact through marketing in sports – we want to hear from you.
- Manage and support a portfolio of integrated partnerships with supervision; build strong and trusted business relationships with clients – continually seeking to elevate the partnership
- Develop a deep and detailed understanding of the partner’s business and competitive landscape to continually deliver against business objectives for both the partner and MLSE
- Responsible for ideation to execution of creative, integrated marketing projects
- Be accountable for individual partner budgets with monthly and year end reporting requirements
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team at MLSE throughout all stages of partnership development – planning, ideation, and production – to ensure that work is aligned with the partner’s direction
- Contribute to detailed post-mortems on programs and year-end reports
- Demonstrate resilience and adapt to evolving plans and strategies; you have the ability to find solutions along with the internal team and know when to escalate for resolution
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for all things sports and culture
- You have demonstrated success in a marketing, strategy and/or partnership marketing role with understanding of integrated channels including Digital, Social Media, and Experiential.
- You are a hardworking individual who brings positive and uplifting energy to work every day
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, confidence in leading conversations
- You are responsible, accountable and solutions-focused; you deliver on promises and take initiative
- You take initiative and have confidence in your ability to lead and deliver in-market programs
- You are confident in building and maintaining strong, working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You are inclusive and empathetic; you seek to understand how others view and experience the world
- You love to learn and ask questions, can step out of your comfort zone, and welcome constructive feedback
- You are honest and direct, and you tell the truth; you believe that good enough just isn’t
- Truly happy clients drive you to succeed - you are client centric to the core!
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in a business-related field
- 1+ years of related experience in a marketing, strategy and/or partnership marketing role
- Basic comprehension of general marketing and partnership principles with a knack for outstanding client service
- Experience monitoring budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and handle evolving priorities
- Shown to perform well under pressure and willing to take initiative
- Available to work evenings and weekends as required / when applicable
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentially and discretion
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.