Fan Experience Representative
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the Ford Performance Centre, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
Who We Are
We celebrate the diversity, individuality, and personality of our peers, striving to be the best in class, in every class. We believe in Respect, Resilience, Commitment, and Ambition. We work for, with, and around the people that inspire us to try, persist, and achieve more.
Our work goes beyond games, seasons, trophies, and tours. Our success is measured by more than a scoreboard. Our team is stronger when we stand united. We create, we celebrate, we build, and we become better!
What we choose to do next, means everything! It defines greatness, builds character, makes history, and brings the world to its feet.
As a valuable member of the Fan Experience team, you will be responsible for the delivery of championship customer service to fans during a variety of events at Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field and Coca-Cola Coliseum.
- Provide professional, diplomatic and proactive customer service to any fan to enter our venues
- Offer friendly and informed responses to any venue or fan related inquiry or concern
- Work quickly to resolve, report and document for follow up, all fan and venue related incidents
- Communicate positively with co-workers and fans; collaborate with Fan Engagement team to elevate experience whenever possible.
- Work closely with Event Security, Event Personnel, EMS or other event based departments to assist fans with accommodations or requests
- Accommodate the event needs of fans whom require accessible assistance throughout our venue (physical, visual, hard hearing, sensory needs etc.)
- Respond to fan inquires through venue reception and social media accounts during events (Facebook, Twitter)
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Other administrative or service functions as required
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must be available to participate in team training and team building sessions
- Must be available to work a minimum of 60% of the events each month
- Work well in a team environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Approachable, diplomatic, accountable, outgoing and self-motivated
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in the field of front-line customer service preferred
- Familiarity with the City of Toronto and tourist attractions an asset
- A team first attitude!
Apply by October 18, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.