- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the Ford Performance Centre, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
Who We Are
We celebrate the diversity, individuality, and personality of our peers, striving to be the best in class, in every class. We believe in Respect, Resilience, Commitment, and Ambition. We work for, with, and around the people that inspire us to try, persist, and achieve more.
Our work goes beyond games, seasons, trophies, and tours. Our success is measured by more than a scoreboard. Our team is stronger when we stand united. We create, we celebrate, we build, and we become better!
What we choose to do next, means everything! It defines greatness, builds character, makes history, and brings the world to its feet.
MLSE’s post-production team supports video content for linear, and non-linear, editing for MLSE networks and its partners. From in-game videos and game night broadcasts to commercial and marketing materials, every day is a new adventure and new opportunity to create and collaborate.
The Marketing team is in search of an experienced editor with advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, working knowledge of After Effects as well as a basic understanding of media asset management; a multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The opportunity to work directly with our team to create stories both narratively and visually across all brands and partners
- Understanding the project scope and adhering the best practices to ensure consistency and quality on all deliverables
- Collaborating with Producers to push projects and offer creative solutions while building a strong relationship
- Editing and packaging linear shows for NBA TV Canada and Leafs Nation Network
- Crafting content for all teams across our social channels and digital platforms
- The ability to adapt and deliver projects on a tight turnaround
- Working with Producers and our Media Asset Management team to ensure materials are labelled, consolidated and properly archived
- Ability to provide basic colour and audio corrections
- Having the drive to constantly learn, grow, and evolve with the latest creative trends
- Understanding that weekend and nightshifts will be required during the regular season and playoffs
- A minimum of 2 years video editing experience
- An advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and After Effects
- Skilled story telling abilities & graphic sensibility
- Demonstrated ability as a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire to achieve
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team of content creators, editors, and producers
- Capable of working well under pressure and delivering within tight deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills are crucial, both written and verbal
- Must submit Demo Reel with resume
Apply by August 3, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.