Account Executive, Membership
- 50 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 3A5, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
As a part of the Membership Team, you will be responsible for establishing and retaining relationships with a dedicated book of business that consists of Toronto FC, Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors Members. You are accountable for renewing your Member book of business to achieve league leading retention rates. You will also be responsible for supporting the achievement of our annual department objectives. The successful candidate should have an innovative approach that is able to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Achieve or exceed renewal targets during all annual retention campaigns
- Meet or exceed all Dashboard targets
- Provide outstanding service through inbound and outbound calling campaigns and client meetings
- Maintain established client relationships; servicing all existing Member accounts
- Drive an emotional connection between Members and our brands through supporting the conceptualization, development, and execution of engagement programs
- Support to all other service initiatives and programs as the need arises including but not limited to the Member relocation events, game day duties and various Member networking events both in and out of venue
- Maintain accurate financial administration and balancing for all accounts
- Participate in strategic and innovative thinking exercises to challenge the status quo
- Work in conjunction with the entire Ticket Sales Membership teams to reach department goals and objectives
- Participate in special projects on an as needed basis
- 1-2 years of experience in developing sales and service relationships is ideal
- TicketMaster and/or ARCHTICS knowledge is an asset but not essential
- Salesforce knowledge would be an asset
- An ongoing awareness and responsiveness to client satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
- Confident user of Microsoft 360 - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Skillful at listening, understanding and presenting effectively
- A ‘One-Team’ approach toward departmental and company-wide goals
- Demonstrated to perform well under tight timelines; prioritize simultaneously
- A self-starter with a professional demeanour and presence
- Alert and receptive to shifting demands within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Comfortable and capable of delivering within a fast paced environment, utilizing time management and organizational skills
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as the need arises
- A positive, team first approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
Apply by: June 18, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.