Account Production Lead
- 50 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5J 2X8, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the Ford Performance Centre, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
In the Account Production Lead role, you are experienced in account production across multiple platforms including print, digital, email marketing, motion graphics and video. You are a creative self-starter with an ongoing awareness and responsiveness to client satisfaction with the ability to coordinate multiple projects, meeting timelines in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading projects end-to-end: from intake to production to final delivery ensuring that the work is on brief, on time (providing WBS that is approved by Brand/Production/Design) and on budget.
- Primary point contact for assigned team/business unit. Leading the development of deliveries for assigned projects.
- Developing and supervising timelines for each project.
- Coordinating key elements of the project, ensuring deliverables reflect the brief/statement of work (SOW).
- Collaborating closely with client partners/Brand for materials and approvals.
- Preparing postmortem analysis regarding project overview, delivery, future recommendations and key takeaways
Requirements for this role include:
- A post graduate degree or diploma in a Marketing or Advertising focus
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in an ad agency, design firm or communications company
- Experience in account planning utilizing various platforms such as print ads, digital media, email marketing, motion graphics & video
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including listening, understanding and communicating with others in a positive and professional manner
- An understanding of research and media metrics
- Confidence in acquiring feedback and presenting solutions
- Demonstrated ability for coordinating a variety of projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A creative and proactive approach to client fulfillment
- Excellent presentation, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
- Passion and dedication to your work with a team first approach
- A solid understanding of Adobe editing and design software and systems, and WorkFront (or other project management tool) is an asset.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Keen ability to assess scope of work and troubleshoot quickly, and take hands on action as needed
- Resourcefulness: MLSE is a constantly growing and changing environment, and while processes are required, a fluid approach and willingness to change according to corporate priorities and transitions is vital.
Apply by: March 7, 11:59 pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.