Solution Engineer, Integrations (HR Systems)
- 50 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5J 2X8, Canada
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
At MLSE Digital Labs, we are a new part of the innovation fabric at MLSE, co-creating the future of sports & entertainment. We build software to create the best physical and digital experience for our fans. With the rise in the availability of data, we are able to make faster, better decisions that result in better products and the generation of new and disruptive business models. We craft innovative and outstanding digital customer experiences where our users are at the center of our design.
We are looking for a highly motivated Solution Engineer to join our Digital Labs team with a focus on Integrations. You will primarily work with Workday and other HRIS integrations within the HR and other related business verticals. You are passionate about working with data, and have a solid foundation in computer science.
- Collaborate with HR, Payroll and Scheduling to facilitate and/or maintain the integration between platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers and team members to build and implement the project work.
- Stay up to date with new/emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical issues.
- Work with business analysts and project managers to design, build and support Workday integrations.
- Provide Workday integration support, troubleshooting and optimization services.
- Build integration solutions using Workday’s integration toolset to integrate Workday functional modules like: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking and Financials.
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Programming and System/Application Design Experience
- Shown ability to learn quickly - both technical skills and functional concepts
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and Software Engineering principles
- 2+ years industry experience configuring, developing, and testing on the Workday platform (Integrations, Integration Security, Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIBs, BIRT, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, XML, XSLT, SOAP and RESTful APIs), or with Workday Cloud Platform (Human Capital Management [HCM], Financials, and Planning applications and data models)
- Industry experience with web architecture and RESTful APIs, or Workday Integrations and Studio certifications are highly desired
- Experience with integrating other HRIS platforms such as ADP or Workforce
- Coding experience using XML, XSLT, Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Experience with SDLC and working in a development environment.
- Experience developing with a programming language such as C#, Java, Python or Golang
- Experience using an integration platform such as Dell Boomi, SnapLogic, Tibco or Mulesoft
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Exposure to ERP systems and fundamental concepts
- Displayed ability to participate and develop professionally in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and reliability
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.