Energy Exchange Volunteer
- 62 Cumberland St, Toronto, ON M4W 1J5, Canada
MINDSET Brain Gym is bringing accessible, elevated meditation classes to the busy urban dwellers that need it the most. We are looking for positive, energetic & proactive people passionate about meditation, wellness, and delivering an exceptional client experience.
The Energy Exchange program is designed for individuals who want to be an active member of our community, volunteer their time and spread the importance of mental fitness. We are looking for positive, energetic & proactive people passionate about delivering an exceptional customer service experience.
- Unlimited classes and workshops; 5 monthly pod sessions; 25% employee discount off all retail merchandise; 20% discount off teacher training
Key responsibilities include:
- Approximately 5 hrs/week
- Consistently creating a welcoming environment for clients by greeting and assisting the check-in and orientation process; as well as quickly responding to client inquiries and needs
- Maintaining company standards for conduct and appearance at all times
- Maintain the studio's tidiness and visual merchandise standards including general housekeeping cleanliness in our Classroom, Stillness Pod, Brain Bar, lounges and retail areas
- Experience in a client-facing customer service role
- A personal meditation practice
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Team members will join a meaningful and fulfilling work environment, with opportunity for upward mobility and increased responsibilities in our rapidly-growing wellness startup. With a second Toronto location already planned for late 2018, MINDSET Brain Gym aims to be North America's largest mental fitness community.