Healthcare Client Service Manager
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers. We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and North Carolina with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
We are growing and have an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM) to join our amazing Operations Team!
This position is located on-site at our Colorado Springs office.
Benefits are available on the first of the month after 30 days of employment. The salary range for this position is $45,000-$50,000.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to resolve challenges and address concerns more quickly. The CSM oversees all non-clinical aspects of the provision of care that includes the utilization of authorized hours, the vetting of potential candidates, and the management of communication between clients, field staff, and office personnel. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention.
If you are seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing healthcare company that values its employees and patients, then apply now to join the MGA family!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of therapy services and the deficits/diagnosis/vocabulary associated with those services.
- Collects and documents Referral information for Therapy services. Communicates the referral needs during staffing meetings to engage services for the client. Follows through with problem solving barriers to services being initiated.
- Troubleshoots authorization and client family needs in order to determine feasibility and financial responsibility regarding therapy services.
- Coordinates admission prior to therapy evaluation with client caregiver. Completes required consent paperwork to initiate services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of who to collaborate with regarding family dynamic concerns from the clinician or the client receiving services. With the goal of maintaining a positive work environment for staff and clients.
- Coordination of services with external providers and support for families attempting to access services in addition to those provided by MGA Homecare.
- Establishes effective communication & utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel.
- Builds strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations to ensure appropriate staff placement.
- Sets proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGA’s service capabilities.
- Appropriately logs all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Collaborates with recruiting team to address long and short-term staffing needs by communicating client specific requests.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of payer source requirements, including an understanding of Medicaid, MGA specific software systems, internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Participates in the on-call rotation for after-hours service issues.
- Effectively supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company.
- Represents MGA and themselves in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes work within designated time.
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, and/or communicated from management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
The salary range for this position is $45,000-$50,000.
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.